Album - Paperchase £8
Make-up: £4-5 - Marks and Spencer
Sanctuary gift set c/o Sanctuary
When I received this gift set I was so excited to give it a go, I knew immediately that I wanted to pop it in this Christmas post. It's like having a facial in a box. All the products smell gorgeous, and my skin hasn't felt this soft since I was 13 (I kid you not!). I wouldn't recommend this product if I didn't genuinely love it, it's incredible. I keep touching my face after using it. I think it would make an amazing Christmas present as it gives you a bit of everything in one box, and I'm giving it an extra thumbs up because none of the products irritated my really sensitive skin or eyes, which is so rare for me (Even the face mask, it's the first one I've found that didn't! I absolutely love it). It has a really handy step-by-step guide to help you with application. A great idea to take this gift one step further is to give your family member a facial with the products, they'll feel like they're in a spa.
CK gift set - TK Maxx £14.99
I bought this the other day for my Mum for Christmas (I really hope she doesn't see this!). I've never been a huge fan of TK-Maxx but it's amazing for Christmas presents, I even bought a Bobby Brown eyeshadow in there the other day. It's a great place for gift sets as you can get well known brands for a decent price. Each item works out at just over £2 a piece, if you have a large family you could break it up into smaller presents for distant relatives.
A few more ideas:
- As I just suggested above, you could buy some gift sets and split them up into smaller packages. Pop a few bits in a stocking or hamper for a really personal feel.
- Instead of a photo album, get a special picture printed on a mug or phone case, any personalised present is always a winner with family members!
- Candles or incense is a nice gift for someone who needs to relax and unwind, or someone who isn't into beauty boxes. Especially if you're giving it to someone who has worked hard over Christmas, organising the lunch etc.
- If you're a bit short on cash this year, use your talents to make something personal, a painting or poem can often mean more to someone than material objects.
A few of my favourite places to buy presents:
- Boots (3 for 2 on most things, every year!)
- TK Maxx
- Topshop - the sale starts on the 24th!