Tuesday 27 August 2013

The 90's Knot







Shorts: TK Maxx
Top: Primark
Shirt: Charity Shop
Necklace: Nastygal

Just a quick outfit post today, as my camera decided not to co-operate and half of these photos were out of focus. I'm desperately trying to find a nice spot in my new house to take photos and I feel like this is not the one? I should make the most of the summer and get photos outside while I still can.

I also recycled my facebook page that I used for my makeup work, and I turned it into a blog page, so I can have a handy-dandy little space on the big old internet to put all my updates in one place. Hooray! So if you feel like having a browse (it's a tad sparce at the moment) then that would make my day! https://www.facebook.com/bloglillarosa

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit and i love your bedroom the colours are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style and your outfit in general is really nice x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and your bedroom too! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace and the bag is super cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Super 90s and cute. The colour of that bag is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first saw this look on Rihanna and lovd it.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit, and I love your necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! I love that pastel pink satchel it's too cute! Just found your blog, immediate follow!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love your bedroom and that Bag and Necklace are amazing :D

    www.sampleoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete