Tuesday 13 August 2013

OOTD: Neon Never Dies














Skirt: F21
Top: Terranova (Italy)
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: H&M
Beanie: Primark

It suddenly got chilly enough for me to justify wearing a beanie in the evenings. I keep seeing people wearing them in 32 degree heat, at first I thought it was insane, but now I realise that such a commitment to headwear is kind of admirable? Nevertheless, I was wearing this £2 beanie from Primark the other day and luckily managed to get my Nan to get a few snaps for me. This outfit is probably a bit much paired with my hair colour but "yolo" as they say (if you ever hear me saying that unironically, I would like you to give me a good ol' slap)

How is everyone? I've been enjoying the sunshine on the Isle of Wight so I will be catching up with blogging asap
xo

10 comments:

  1. that hat and your hair, sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you're wearing.
    Those shoes are fab too - must make a Primark trip :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love your beanie!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of that skirt. So bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sandals! I have the black pair but really want the white now too!

    Hope to see more of your posts very soon :) xo

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt, you pulled it off so well! Fancy following each other through GFC? Let me know!:)x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! You're so cute!


    pastelhoneybear.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LLOVEEEE this outfit! Your hair is gorge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the beanie and skirt combo! And I do wish I had picked up those sandals from Primark :( it's going to be too chilly for sandals soon though, and I'm looking forward to living on my ankle boots!
    I've been styling neon pieces on my blog this week :)
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete