Friday 23 November 2012

New Glasses (and how you can get a FREE pair!)










Glasses c/o Firmoo
Dress: Charity Shop
Skirt: Topshop
Bracelet: Topshop
Boots: Shop in Barcelona 
Cardigan: Charity Shop (originally Zara!)



So I was super excited to get my glasses in the post from Firmoo the other day, I've been needing a pair of prescription lenses for so long! Why am I telling you this, you might ask? Well Firmoo are offering a free pair of glasses (including awesome sunglasses) to anyone, and all you have to do is pay shipping. I thought you guys would like to know, seeing as Christmas is around the corner, they would make a great gift, even for someone who just wants them as a fashion accessory (prescription and non-prescription available).
Firmoo are an American company, however I received my gasses in record time, it only took about a week, I was really impressed with shipping. The quality is incredible, and the prices are amazing for the service. After being fed up of being ripped off by big companies with only "designer frames" (Not all of us can afford a £200 pair of specs! ) I was super happy to find this site and their glasses - which are super on-trend too. New favourite place to find glasses on the web.
They have loads of deals on but click THIS LINK if you want to opt for the free pair!

This is what I wore for my first day at my Christmas job at Topshop (hands up if you're all sick of hearing me talk about it?) I dug my old boots out of the cupboard to give them a fresh lease of life for the winter. I'm dying to get my hands on the black ones in Primark at the moment. Also, on another glasses related note, I'm really happy to be able to see across the shop floor properly, I'd be a complete mess without my vision, I can't believe I've gone so long without wearing them properly.
xo

9 comments:

  1. You're hair looks beaut here! Wish I wore glasses! Ha,

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your entire look! especially your boots and glasses, I'll be checking the website out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the glasses suit you so well and those boots are just amazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look ADORABLE! (that is all.)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still need to do my review on my ones that I got. They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots so much!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. your glasses look lovely hun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the booots! perfect color!

    love your style and blog!

    ReplyDelete