Monday 3 September 2012

The last of the purple hair...






Top - Charity shop
Headband - Topshop
Skirt - Car boot
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Jewellery shop

It feels like ages ago since I had purple hair, this outfit never made the cut before as my hair looked all washed out and grimey plus the lighting issues. However with moving (And having no internet until the 19th - no thanks to sky for the 6 week wait) I thought I'd made a quick blog post :)
I've done so much over the past few weeks though, I worked on catwalk shows at the London Garment Expo (photos to come maybe?), I've done a bit of bridal makeup and I joined a roller derby fresh meat course, and i can tell you that it is VERY painful but the best experience ever!

I can't wait to get back to real blogging, i have huge white walls in my new place that are screaming to be used as a backdrop :)

Also I'm off to Disneyland next week as a birthday present from my wonderful boyfriend for my 21st birthday, I'm so excited (I have peter pan syndrome, I will never grow up :)) so I'll be sure to ask him for some sneaky outfit photos (thanks in advance if you see this, Adam ;D hehe)

edit: I'm also super sorry if I haven't been commenting/very interactive/reply to emails recently, it's down to the lack of internet (and me being silly and eating away at all my mobile data, I blame youtube!) I've had some questions about hair so I'll maybe make a post about it soon? :)
xo

8 comments:

  1. gosh, i love that skirt! cannot believe it was from a car boot! :) awwh disneyland, how sweet! it's lovely there :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great :D I just wish purple didnt wash out so fast. Fabulous outfit too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with your hair, it's gorgeous! And this outfits great, lovely figure!! Love your blog in general. Have a great time in Disney land!!
    Katie x x x

    autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your hair is amazing! Nice blog! Would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal!

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete