Wednesday 19 September 2012

Bless this internet!










...Or bless Sky for connecting me (not that it should take SIX WEEKS to flip a switch) but yesss, I am back and so happy to be blogging again! I've missed it so much. I've got tonnes of outfits to blog about, Disneyland and my time at the London Garments Expo


Shirt: Primark
Jumper: Primark kids section
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: TK MAXX
Boots: BooHoo

I'm getting excited about all the winter knits around, so expect more posts about them (and lots of ugly jumpers, woo!). This whole outfit is pink, I didn't even realise until now, pink just gravitates towards me I swear. You can't see in these pictures but my hair is also very very pink, however my whole apartment is covered in pink hair dye (goodbye deposit) so I think I'll (once again) go natural for a bit.
I'm wearing my fake lita boot things I bought months ago, they were the first pair I ever saw online. I never seem to wear them though, they're comfy but I guess I'm over them already :( However that should change seeing as it's getting colder!
xo


7 comments:

  1. Glad you're back :)
    I loooove the peplum skirt! The colours are lovely together.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i love this, why you look so good all in pink - damn you ;] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy, glad you are back :) Looking forward to more post!
    lovely outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab - I love your jumper :D xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pink! Love it. Really want that skirt! x

    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pink outfit! I love the shoes.

    x

    http://candylovecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete