Monday 9 July 2012

What's on my face - Summer 2012 #2 - Eyes/Lips

This is the second part of my posts about my basic, everyday makeup :) I'm currently away in ITALY YAY! so I wont be interacting with my blog until I get back as this is scheduled


EYES:
- Clinique Shadow Quad - My nan gave me this a while ago, so I don't know where it's from but these colours are so perfect and shimmery for a soft daytime look

- Barry M Lash modelling Mascara - Although I'm not fussy about mascara (I just end up picking it all off my lashes anyway! :( ugh) This one is pretty good for length

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance - I got this in a shadow kit from Sephora in Florida at Christmas (excuse me while I weep tears over how much I miss the USA!) and it's my favourite eyelid primer

- Mac Superslick Black Liner - This is great for my watery, hayfevery eyes. It doesn't budge like any other liner I've tried from drugstores. But it goes a strange silvery/green after a good few hours which I HATE.

- MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Not much to say here, I only use it to fill in small gaps in my brows



LIPS:
- Mac (Pink Nouveau) - Pretty much the only thing I'm wearing on my lips at the moment, for someone who used to hate the taste of mac lipsticks I've finally found the one for me! (Maybe it was just a bad few lipsticks I had before?)


So that's just a quick round up of my basic, every day eye and lip makeup, I hope these posts will encourage me to break from routine a little more in the future, maybe branch into new/more colours!
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the packaging of the mascara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mac products :)
    your blog is awesome!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeshadow palette and lipstick color are fabulous! :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete