Sunday 29 April 2012

I hate to be the kind of person that makes an Instagram post… but here's an Instagram post



After sitting on my butt for way too long, I realised that my 2nd semester of university was nearly over and my work was piling up. I haven't been able to post a blog post or video for weeks and I wont be able to for another 2, it's killing me.
As the title suggests, I'm not a huge fan of instagram posts but alas, I have very little computing time that doesn't revolve around essay writing so instagram is my way of keeping in tune with the world while I'm studying. 

Most of these pictures are gratuitous pictures of my hair, sorry about that. But here are a few snaps from the last few weeks. I finally bought some roller skates, but the weather has been miserable ever since and knowing England, it wont get any better anytime soon.

I hope to be back in just under 2 weeks for a whole summer of blogging my little heart out :) in the mean time I'm tempted to try out a new hair colour, obviously I'll be back to pink within no time, knowing me.
See you in a few weeks :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment