Tuesday 26 March 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?



1) Elf Flawless Finish Foundation
2) Elf Concealer
3) Nivea Essential Care lip balm
4) Clarins Eclat du Jour Moistturiser
5) Elf Contour and Blush Palette
6) Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
7) Sleek dip it eyeliners in mint and black
8) M&S Powder
9) Accessorize Lipstick
10) Too Faced Shadow Insurance
11) MUA Brow Pencil
12) Bioderma (decanted)
13) Brushes - by Real Techniques, Topshop and Illamasqua
14) Stila "In the Light" Palette

As I'm on the go constantly, and not able to take outfit pictures at the moment, I thought I'd make a different post today. It's been a while since I've talked about my love for makeup, as this little space on t'internet has moulded itself into a personal style blog I've slowly neglected to post anything about Makeup. I love make-up, but I'm studying to become a makeup artist at the moment so this space tends to be makeup free as my little area of solace.

However, that's all changed today as here are the bits I've been carrying around in my travel makeup bag! I always whittle it down to the bare essentials when travelling as I like to keep my face very simple and minimal. There's an unusual amount of Elf going on in this post as I'm testing a few bits out that I bought a few weeks back, I'm unsure as to whether they'll become a permanent installment into my routine though.

My absolute favourite pieces travel everywhere with me, my sleek eyeliner is my holy grail product as it never irritates my sensitive eyes. The MUA brow pencil is only a mere £1 and I even use it in my professional makeup kit because I genuinely find that it's better than most on the market. And lastly, my trusty Bioderma - I wouldn't travel without it as makeup wipes wreak havoc on my skin and I don't like carrying wash cloths around for cleansers. I partially thank this wonder product for clearing up a large portion of my acne!

So there you have it, if you were interested. I wont be writing many makeup posts but I'll maybe write a few in the future, we'll see. Did you guys like it? I'm better at talking out loud about makeup, and I'll be doing more of that in the future on my Youtube channel.
While I'm on the subject, here's a roundup of my last few videos :)




Don't forget to subscribe if you liked them! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your Youtube vids, you seem like such a lovely person :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely! :) that's made my day! xxx

      Delete
  2. You travel light, it drives me crazy when people carry half their collection with them. Lol. Are you loving the Real Techniques brushes!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, amazing blog, I love your posts there really great and super informative. I`ve recently started a new fashion and beauty blog and would love it if maybe you could check it out and give me some feedback.

    My blog: captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete