Monday 11 February 2013

Fun with florals







Outfit: All Topshop (Except shoes which are from H&M)

Ok, so I mayyyy have gone a tad overboard with the picture editing and flowers here, I was just messing around and thought I'd pop them in a blog post. At least it makes a change from the boring old white background? And I can't promise that I wont do the same with all of my OOTDs for the foreseeable future, no matter how tacky it is, it's just too much fun.

This is a typical work outfit for me, It's difficult not to wear the brand from head to toe, I need to mix it up more. Speaking of work, I'm leaving in a few weeks because it would seem that my university can't organize a pissup in a brewery and I'm working my butt off every day of the week at uni and it's all too stressful. Most days, I get home and I'm studying until past 10 at night. It's such a shame because I love my job so much and I'd always dreamed of working at Topshop, but I need to focus on my studies at the moment :( Hopefully they'll have me back as a Christmas temp again! Not very blog appropriate but it's a bit of a change I'll be coping with over the next few weeks, so maybe my posts will soon go back to how they were 3/4 months ago!

How are you all doing at the moment? :)
xo

23 comments:

  1. Your hair <3

    Love the outfit, particularly the skirt. Gorgeous colour.

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!! Your sweater and your skirt are stunning and the combination of these colors is just perfect! Love your shoes!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always looks SO nice! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute jumper :)

    New post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need those boots! So gorgeous!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is so cute *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look sooo perfect <3

    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just found your blog! Very cute outfit, I'm obsessed with this mint colour at the moment - so perfect for upcoming spring! Your hair colour looks amazing with it too. I love the chunky shoes, makes a great contrast with the girly outfit.

    if you have a minute, take a look at my blog? if you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? :) Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I love the photo editing, it's fun! Your outfit (and hair) is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. No! It's not to much! I love the editing!

    Xx
    /Stephanie / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute look! I am in love with that necklace!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, the pastel mint against the pink is perfect. Your hair is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable look!!! you are quite a stunning lady!! love your hair! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your style and your look... your such a beauty :)

    Hope you visit me on my blog … Maybe you like to follow :)
    Sunkissed Lovechild

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your jumper - I have the pink version and never saw this one at the time! Such a nice colour for spring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shoes are amazing

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your hair with that colour jumper!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing outfit! Especially love your jumper!

    lionlionbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hair envy hair envy hair envy!
    You look so lovely, and im also loooving the flower editing! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wooow your hair color is adorable <3 would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this outfit, love your hair, and I love your blog!

    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete