Friday 16 November 2012

The Berry Pink Dress







Dress: H&M
Shirt: Chairty Shop
Socks: Mall Shop
Bracelet: New Look
Belt: TK Maxx
Shoes: Office
Jacket: Primark
Scarf: H&M
I bought this dress the other day on a whim, I was trying to find a replacement pair of acid wash jeans after a ripped a huge hole in my old ones. After no avail, I ended up leaving H&M with this dress and £19.99 poorer, but I think it was the best decision I have made in months. It is my favourite berry pink colour and goes with almost everything I own. Here, I paired it with a plain white shirt for a job interview I had yesterday (yes, I did wear those socks to an interview, what was I thinking? Lets see if I get it!), but I've already got many ideas for different ways to wear it. I might make a post about it? Although, it's been a very busy week so we will see!

Hope you're all well
xo


3 comments:

  1. The colour of that dress is amazing! I love it :)

    Gill
    Gillianetc.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright your dress is! Hope you got the job! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute with the shirt! X

    ReplyDelete